Types of Container Sublimation
White Ceramic Mugs Cups
(1) according to the size: at present, usually used on international dry container (DRYCONTAINER):
The outer dimensions of 20 feet X8 feet X8 feet 6 inches, or 20 foot container;
20 foot container: product of 5.69 m X2.13 m X2.18 m, distribution is generally 17.5 tons gross weight, the volume of 24-26 cubic meters.
40 foot container: product of 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.18 m, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 54 cubic meters.
The 40 foot high cabinets: product is 11.8 meters X2.13 meters X2.72 meters. Distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.
The 45 foot high cabinets: Product: 13.58 m X2.34 m X2.71 m, distribution is generally 29 tons gross weight, volume of 86 cubic meters.
20 feet of open top cabinets: product of 5.89 meters X2.32 meters X2.31 meters, picking 20 tons gross weight, volume 31.5 cubic meters.
40 feet of open top cabinets: product of 12.01 meters X2.33 meters X2.15 meters, picking 30.4 tons gross weight, Volume 65 cubic meters.
A 20 foot container: content plot 5.85 meters X2.23 meters X2.15 meters, picking 23 tons gross weight, Volume 28 cubic meters.
A 40 foot container: content plot 12.05 meters X2.12 meters X1.96 meters, picking 36 tons gross weight, Volume 50 cubic meters.
(2) divided by the system box material: Aluminum Alloy container, container plate, Fiberboard Containers, glass steel container.
(3) use is divided: dry container; refrigerated container (REEFER container); clothes hanging container (dress each container); opentop container (OPENTOP container); framework (flat rack in connection with the container; tank (tank in connection with the container.. container transportation relationship: Main: NVOCC, the container of the actual carrier, container leasing companies, container yard and container freight station.
(1) non vessel operators (NON-VESSEL operationg common CARRIER:NVOCC): they specialized business container freight canvassing, uncrating, inland transportation and business hub or inland station business can have the actual transport, also can not have. In terms of the real owner. He is the carrier and the actual carrier, he is a shipper, usually non vessel carrier shall be governed by the laws of the country where the control in government departments registration.
(2) the actual carrier (actual carrier): grasp the means of transport and participate in container transport carrier. Usually have a large number of containers, turnover for the container, allocation, management and cohesion in the container and vehicle machine.
(3) Container Leasing Co (CONTAINER LEASING COMPANY): a new industry specializing in the container leasing business.
(4) the container yard (CONTAINER YARD:CY): refers to the container handling heavy boxes or empty container handling, transport, storage, transfer places.
(5) container freight station (container freight STATION:CFS): LCL cargo handling, it to handle LCL handing, loading stowage, box sent to the cy, and accept the container CY import and unboxing, cargo handling, storage, finally to the consignee. At the same time, it can according to the entrusted by carrier are seals and dock receipt issued by the business.