|From Xinxiang Custom Ceramic Mug Manufacturers,Espresso is an espresso brewed in a high-pressure manner, and is often drunk with milk or the like. There are also many types of espresso-based coffee.|
1. Finely grind the deep-roasted coffee beans into a powder and make it thicker. Milk coffee is a drink made by mixing milk and coffee. Therefore, the taste of milk will not exceed the taste of coffee.
2. Heat the milk until the heat rises. But be careful not to boil the milk.
3. Pour milk into the cup and remove the film on the surface.
4. Pour coffee into milk. The recommended ratio is 3: 7 for coffee and milk.
Milk ice coffee
1. Put ice cubes in the glass. The ice cubes that have just been frozen are not very strong, so use ice cubes that have been frozen for a few days.
2. Pour the milk. If you use a frother for milk, stir it well, the taste will be smoother.
3. Pour the strong ice-quenched coffee from above. Pour slowly, and it will show beautiful layering. The recommended ratio is 3: 7 for ice and coffee and milk.
1. Put the filter pot into a bowl containing ice water. The deep-roasted coffee beans are ground into a fine powder and slowly washed in with hot water.
2. After removing the filter cup, stir with a bubbler immediately. By cooling down quickly, ice-quenched coffee with higher purity can be obtained.
3. Put ice cubes in the glass and pour coffee.
Xin Xiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturers Co., Ltd located in Shandong province China, which is one of the most famous ceramic producing Area. After experienced 20 years of ceramic business and development, we become a professional and reliable ceramic mugs supplier. Our annual turn-over more than RMB300millons .Our factory have SEDEX audit, NBCU audit, Disney audit, Wal-mart audit ect......
Xinxiang company business include ceramic mugs, ceramic coffee cups,sublimation mug manufacturers, tea cups and saucers, fine bone china mugs, promotional mugs, eco cups, musical/melody mugs, color changing mug/magic cups, solid color mugs ,coated mug, dinnerware sets, tableware, couple mugs, plates, bowls ect, Materials: porcelain, stoneware, magnesia strengthen porcelain, fine bone china . There are variety designs and shapes for your selection, customers' own designs are welcomed.