|Now : Home > Ceramic Mug News
Advantages and Disadvantages of Glass, Ceramic and Metal Mugs
|Ceramic Mug From:Xinxiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturers 2019-9-10
|From Xinxiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturer,Advantages and disadvantages of various tableware
1. Ceramic tableware: It is one of China's great inventions and most used.
The methods of making ceramic tableware are divided into three kinds: glaze color, glaze color and glaze color. What is glaze color, glaze color? In our view, the same pattern is painted on the surface of tableware. Some are bright and plain, some have a prominent feeling, and touch with hands also has a distinct sense of unevenness, because the two patterns are different. Among them, the enamel color is the pattern painted on the burned porcelain plain tire, and then fixed by heating, this kind of enamel color tableware will occur after a period of time pattern peeling phenomenon. Moreover, glazed pigments contain harmful metals such as lead and cadmium, which are easy to dissolve when cooking acidic food and are harmful to health. Therefore, this kind of glazed colored tableware should be used less or not. We should try our best to choose ceramic tableware of underglaze color and underglaze color, which is not only healthy and practical, but also high-grade.
2. Enamel tableware: It can resist acid and alkali corrosion and has stable chemical properties. But enamel tableware is made of iron products fired with enamel, which contains lead silicate and other compounds harmful to human body.
3. Wooden tableware: economical and practical, but easy to be polluted and not easy to clean, except for wooden panels, chopsticks and so on. Wooden tableware has been less used.
4. Bamboo tableware: The most used are bamboo chopsticks, which are economical and practical, and do not waste wood, but should be kept dry, or easy to mildew, especially in the south. In the rainy and wet season, we should pay more attention to the ventilation after washing.
5. Plastic tableware: Its advantages are light weight, beautiful appearance, not easy to break, low price and popular with people. But plastic tableware is made of polyvinyl chloride and other macromolecule materials with additives. If the monomer vinyl chloride is not cleanly removed or the additives are improperly used, it will also endanger human health. Non-toxic plastic tableware is made of polyethylene, polypropylene and melamine. Melamine plastic is a thermosetting plastic. It is made of melamine (melamine) formaldehyde resin as the main raw material, pulp cellulose filler and colorant and other auxiliary materials. It is non-toxic, odorless, acid and alkali resistant. Now it is mostly used to make children's tableware on the market.
6. Glass tableware: Clean and sanitary, generally does not contain toxic substances. But glass tableware is fragile and sometimes mouldy. This is because glass has been eroded by water for a long time. The reaction between sodium silicate in glass and carbon dioxide in air will produce white carbonate crystals, which is harmful to human health. Alkaline detergent is often used to remove them.
7. Iron tableware: Generally speaking, iron tableware is non-toxic. However, it should be noted that iron is easy to rust, and rust can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset, poor appetite and other diseases; in addition, it is not appropriate to use iron containers for cooking oil, because oil in iron storage for too long is easy to oxidize and deteriorate.
8. Aluminum tableware: Aluminum products are widely used because of their lightness, durability and low price. Although there is no complete scientific research data to prove the relationship between aluminum tableware and human health, most experts believe that excessive accumulation of aluminum in the human body will accelerate human aging, which is not conducive to health. Therefore, when using aluminium tableware, it is not allowed to scrape, if scraping off aluminium chips, it is better not to eat; in addition, aluminium tableware is not suitable for cooking acidic and alkaline food, otherwise, aluminium will dissolve in large quantities.
9. Copper tableware: gorgeous in appearance, golden in color and style, such as copper hotpot, is very popular. It is beneficial for human body to dissolve trace copper elements when cooking food in a copper pot. However, copper rusts can produce "copper green" (basic copper acetate) and blue alum (copper sulfate). Both aeruginous green and blue alum are poisonous and can cause nausea, vomiting and even poisoning. Therefore, for copper tableware with copper rust, it should be removed before use.
10. Stainless steel tableware: beautiful and elegant, light and durable, wear-resistant and rust-free, quite popular. Stainless steel is made of ferrochromium alloy mixed with nickel, molybdenum, titanium, manganese and other metals. Some of the metals are harmful to human body. Therefore, when using, we should pay attention not to put salt, soy sauce, vinegar and so on for a long time, because the electrolyte in these foods will react with stainless steel for a long time, so that harmful substances will be dissolved. Do not use stainless steel tableware to boil traditional Chinese medicine, because traditional Chinese medicine contains a variety of alkaloids, organic acids and other ingredients, after heating, react with the ingredients in stainless steel, will make the drug ineffective, and some even produce toxic compounds.
Previous : Production process of ceramic coffee mugs
Next : Method of Selecting Ceramic Tableware