|From Xinxiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturer, Ceramics: Ceramics are made of clay as the main raw material and various natural minerals through crushing, mixing, molding and calcining, and various products. At present, the ceramics we make are mainly stoneware and high-temperature porcelain. White ceramic mugs belong to high-temperature porcelain, and colored glazed mugs belong to medium-temperature porcelain, which can also be called stoneware mug factory.|
Firing temperature: high temperature porcelain (1300 degrees), medium temperature porcelain (1200 degrees), stoneware (1100 degrees), pottery (800 degrees)
Color classification: white porcelain mug (blue-white, creamy white), colored porcelain mugs (black, royal blue, red, yellow, green, pink)
Material composition: bone china (15%-45%), new bone china (beautiful jade porcelain, magnesia porcelain), ordinary porcelain
Process classification: grouting products (low efficiency, high price, easy to deform), machine-made products (high efficiency, low price, good molding)
1. Color-glazed porcelain tableware, the colored-glazed porcelain is directly painted on the embryo before the product is fired, and then fired at a high temperature. It belongs to underglaze colored ceramics. The patterns on the porcelain are artificially painted and have artistic value.
2. Shell porcelain tableware, shell porcelain is made of high-white clay, high-white glaze and shell powder through scientific formula, after firing at a high temperature of more than 1200 degrees Celsius, then painting, glazing again, and passing through the second high temperature The firing makes it non-toxic, lead-free, harmless and never fade, not easy to break, suitable for dishwasher washing.
3. Reinforced porcelain tableware. Reinforced porcelain is a high-quality porcelain mud with aluminum and magnesium and other ingredients and then fired at about 1300 degrees Celsius, allowing them to recrystallize and combine, magnetize them into a substance, and it is its housekeeping ability.
4. Magnesium reinforced porcelain tableware is made of magnesia stone powder and high feldspar powder as the main raw materials, and is fired at a high temperature of about 1340 degrees Celsius. Its strength is super high, the brittleness is very low, high whiteness, and the glaze is smooth. The service life is 3-5 times that of ordinary ceramics, and it is an ideal product suitable for sterilizing tableware among all daily-use ceramics.
5. Magnesia porcelain tableware. Magnesia porcelain is mainly made of magnesium-rich silicate mineral talc as the main raw material of porcelain clay, and it is made by firing at a high temperature of 1380 degrees Celsius.