|Now : Home > Ceramic Mug News
Daily maintenance methods of tableware - From china manufacturers
|Ceramic Mug From:Xinxiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturers 2022-2-5
|From Xinxiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturer,Tableware is an essential item in our daily life. Today's tableware is basically out of the previous rough, patternless, and imprecise. Most tableware is pursuing exquisiteness, fineness, roundness, beauty, etc. There are many big brands of tableware that can even be used as art collections. However, I have to mention that, just as women's beauty also requires careful maintenance, no matter how delicate tableware is, users need to take care of it, otherwise it will lose its original luster and become unsightly!
Today, let's briefly summarize the maintenance methods of tableware types that we often use in our daily lives!
Maintenance of ceramic tableware
Ceramic tableware (Include customized ceramic mugs) is the most used tableware in the majority of families. The maintenance methods are as follows:
1. Try to clean by hand, do not use the dishwasher.
2. Tableware with gold edges should not be put into the microwave oven to avoid corrosion.
3. The water temperature during cleaning should not exceed 80 degress.
4. If the ceramic tableware is hot, do not directly immerse it in cold water, so as not to damage the porcelain mugs to rapid temperature changes.
5. When scratching, lightly polish with toothpaste.
6. When there are stains, clean with lemon juice or vinegar.
Maintenance of bone china tableware(Include bone china mugs suppliers)
In recent years, bone china tableware has become more and more popular because of its characteristics of "white as jade, thin as paper, transparent as a mirror, light as hair, and sound like a flower", especially those who pursue the quality of life and the most refined life. people! Because bone china tableware is a kind of high-end ceramic tableware, it has more delicate porcelain, good heat preservation, environmental protection, better strength, thinner carcass, lighter specific gravity, etc., so it needs more maintenance and requires more care .
Its maintenance methods are:
1. When the appearance is stained with oil stains, clean it with warm water and the water temperature is below 80 degress.
2. When oil stains are not easy to clean, add a little salt to the water.
3. Clean without detergent.
4. The appearance of the screen is scratched, and lightly polish with a small amount of toothpaste.
5. When using a damp cloth or hand cleaning, use moderate strength to avoid scratching the porcelain.
6. Do not put the heated tableware directly into cold water to avoid rapid temperature changes and damage to the porcelain.
Maintenance of gold and silver tableware
Gold and silver tableware is not used by ordinary families. It belongs to the top-end tableware. Generally, it is used by the local tyrants in Dubai, but it requires strict maintenance.
1. Gold and silver tableware will wear off the gold and silver layer due to improper use for a long time, so be careful to avoid scratches and collisions when using it.
2. Use proper stacking method to avoid collision and scratching.
3. Use neutral and high-quality detergent when cleaning.
4. Use cotton fabrics to gently scrub when cleaning.
5. Under allowable conditions, pass the hot water at 70 - 100 degress again, so that the surface of the tableware is naturally heated and dry, without water marks, and easy to store.
6. When not in use for a long time, use a fresh-keeping bag or plastic container to drain and seal it to avoid oxidation due to contact with air.
7. Put it in a plastic bowl and basket after daily use to avoid contact with hard objects to prevent corrosion of the surface.
8. The storage environment is dry and the air is clean.
Maintenance of stainless steel tableware
Stainless steel tableware is also a type of tableware that is used more frequently. Its maintenance methods include:
1. After the tableware has been used for a period of time, there will be a layer of mist on the surface, just wipe it with a soft cloth soaked in decontamination powder.
2. Do not use baking soda for cleaning.
3. Stainless steel tableware with wooden handles or plastic handles should not be blanched in water and steamed in a pot to avoid swelling and damage of wooden handles and plastic handles.
4. After use, do not soak in water for a long time without washing. It should be washed and wiped dry in time, and it should not be allowed to dry by itself.
5. If there are stains on the surface, wipe it with wax.
Maintenance of glass tableware (wholesale glass tableware)
Glass meals include ordinary glass, heat-resistant glass, tempered glass, etc. It is accepted and loved by everyone for its high hardness, stable chemical properties, smooth surface, easy cleaning, environmental protection, and health. Its maintenance method is relatively simple, but very important!
1. Wash by hand, except for the glass tableware marked with the dishwasher.
2. Do not scratch vigorously with a metal cleaning ball brush.
3. Wash with warm water, the water temperature is about 70 degress.
4. Generally, it can be cleaned without detergent.
5. If there is a lot of dirt and oil, scrub with lemon slices or tea dregs.
Previous : I Like My Coffee From a Novelty Mug with Tasteful Glazes and
Next : The reason for the cracking of the ceramic mug body